Monday, April 26, 2010

4.03.10 Weekend in Stratford

It's the beginning of Spring Break! We were off for the week and spent most of the time in Stratford. Dustin and Courtney came to visit.
Gabs took a nap while we ran some errands. Dad didn't hear her wake up right away so she occupied herself with Chelsey's make-up! "Dad, I'm beautiful!" At least she found the waterproof mascara!

Dustin and Courtney arrived with presents in hand. Gabby got a fish as part of her gift. I guess we'll see how long it takes the cats to eat it.




2 comments:

Jill said...

trust me...you will be amazed at how little time it takes them to eat it. We got the "gift" of pet aquatic frogs from a friend...I think they lasted less than a week..wait, this is an old post...maybe I should've said: do you still have the fish?

Gabby Jean said...

The fish still lives (11/7/10)!! We put it up high to keep the cats away. So far they have just sat on the kitchen table and watched it.

Background

>